25 Female Adventure seeker Clumsy
Loud Fierce Protective Hopelessly single and loves to write...

Sunday, April 11, 2010

My favourite people

Ala-bama has arrived! And the past 48 hours have been so much fun! From talking all night long, to getting massages and then getting ready for going out! I missed this girl so much!

You know there are some people you can be completely your self with. And no matter how crazy / weird you act they stand next to you and be the exact same way:)
Those are true friends.

Its been wonderful just hanging with these special people, they always know how to bring a smile to my face.

Yes this post is blatantly advertising how absolutely, fantastic, super awesomely my friends are!

Thank you guys for being there for me through thick and thin!

Went out to blue bar with Seaman, The happy couple and Ala-bama last night. Wonderful evening with great friends.

Blue bar is quite nice, and citrus vodka with cranberry juice is yummy. Us girls bonded, like girls usually do and a girls night has been planned for the coming week! Yay!

So I sign off happy and content (even with my exams starting monday!)

No comments: