25 Female Adventure seeker Clumsy
Loud Fierce Protective Hopelessly single and loves to write...

Friday, April 09, 2010

and the hostess is back :D

You know how much I love hosting parties and my house. I love cooking and taking care of people and in general being the little hostess. Sometimes I think I should have been born in the 1950's :D

Yesterday had Seaman, the happy couple, and small over for dinner. I was so happy to be bustling around in my kitchen listening to music while I cook away.

The house was spotless and I was exhausted :)

It was so nice to have S around. He approved of the house (phew) - gotta love younger-older brothers.

This is the first time I have officially cooked in Bangalore, I mean I have cooked in Ian's place quite a few times, but this was my house done my way.

Oh yeah the menu:
Devilled Eggs
Penne and Chicken
Garlic Bread
Fresh Mangos and Ice Cream
YUM!

It was a quiet evening, some music, great conversation and lovely company.
Shreez is a happy girl...

No photo's since S insisted I did not take out the camera (I only listen to him!)

PS - Ala-bama arrives in 10 hours wohoo:D

No comments: