25 Female Adventure seeker Clumsy
Loud Fierce Protective Hopelessly single and loves to write...

Sunday, April 11, 2010

and the beautification continues

So we found a lady who comes home and does massages, pedicures and other spa stuff in the comfort of your own home! Talk about convenient!

Been spreading the word with all my girl friends and everyone has rave reviews.

So yesterday Angel, Ala-bama and I decided to do a girls afternoon. Back massages, head massages, waxing - the whole shing bang!
So relaxing!!!!

So anyway while I was getting my massage I realized that these beauty treatments are a major bonding occasion for us women.
We were walking around half naked as we got our different treatments with no care in the world. Rather we were in such a state of bliss that we could barely hold conversations.

My masseuse decided to tell me her life story and some more bonding took place :)

I guess in the pre beautician age - women used to spend time prepping them selves while bonding.

Ok so this post is not making much sense, blame it on the post biryani coma :)

Off to study... ciao amigo's and amigas

No comments: