25 Female Adventure seeker Clumsy
Loud Fierce Protective Hopelessly single and loves to write...

Friday, February 01, 2008

Family and friends!

For those who have been with me over the last 6 months of the year 2007 knew a small percentage of the shit I was going through. And as much as each of my best friends thought they knew what was going on, that was a minute part of it.

So when I went back home in December I cried.
Tears of happiness
Tears of sadness
The emotions that flooded me when I landed at the Indira Gandhi domestic airport, just left me as a blubbering mess but you know what I dint care what the other passengers thought of me. I was HOME!!
(Although my flight was four hours delayed and it took an hour 15 minutes to get my luggage – that’s what you get for traveling on Air Deccan)

Unconditional love: so good to be with people who love me, people who would do any thing for me, who with one look know how I am doing. To those even with the simplest caring tap on the shoulder show me they care.

To being with your own flesh and blood. Who no matter how you mess up will always be with you. My appreciation for my family grows day by day. I love you guys!!

P Diddy, Papa Romero, Blondie and Intellectual Goddess. The 4 people I am blessed enough to call as friends.

To my little brother, I love you so much and in the past one year you have changed so much, yet are still the same 7 year old I meet 12 years ago. It was so good hanging out with you.

Yes, I am extremely sentimental and highly emotional.

No comments: