25 Female Adventure seeker Clumsy
Loud Fierce Protective Hopelessly single and loves to write...

Monday, January 28, 2008

Hello?

Shreez: Good morning, KIS Community Office
H: Woah!
S: Hello ?
H: Shreez?
S: Yes, who is this?
H: Its H… uumm what’s with the voice?
S: Huh, what voice?
H: You just did this whole, sexy husky hello on the phone?

That’s pretty much the conversation. I have had my friends tease me about it. But that was my boss! And obviously it spread so now I have every one teasing me about my ‘sexy’ hello. You know just remembered that once some guy actually said I sounded like one of those girls on a girls gone wild hotline.

I really don’t know what the deal is. It’s not like I am trying to do any husky voice, nor do I have a cold. And honestly when I hear my voice recorded I think it sounds horrible and annoying. Very childlike. Yet people seem to disagree. Well it’s a compliment and who cares if my co workers tease me about my sultry voice.

Till next time
Good bye dhaarling!

No comments: