25 Female Adventure seeker Clumsy
Loud Fierce Protective Hopelessly single and loves to write...

Monday, July 19, 2010

and what a weekend it was...

Ah Monday nights, enjoying some down time, with Chinese food, chilled beer at home... this weekend has been packed to say the least!
Friday night, I was official baby sitter for Akku and we had quite the blast. Watched a movie, made Dee's birthday cake and chilled :) I got done with that at 11 and headed to WC's house for what I thought was a quiet evening of poker with the
guys... Walked in the house to find 25 people there and the party in full swing.

Lots of laughter, poker and drinks later, the party finally ended at 9am. Breakfast, movies and
some Xbox later, finally managed to get some sleep at 3pm... only to be woken up at 5 for the next party.
And while I slept the boys played cricket on the xbox... will the fascination for cricket never stop. From playing on the roads, to the comfort of thy home. Technology never ceases to amaze me.

Saturday was Dee's birthday and we had the first official Above The Knee's Party at our place. The party was destined to be great, because I found two day
s earlier I had won a radio competition (yes I do take part in them a lot!)
And what did I win, the alcohol being sponsored for the party!

I do love Radio Indigo... so we were all set for the party...
It was a blast, expected! And around 10pm, in walked in Kenny Jones and SriRam with our goodies...drum roll please...
3 bottles of whiskey
3 bottles of rum
3 bottles of vodka
1 crate beer
1 crate energy drinks
2 hard rock tshirts
2 CD's
and other indigo goodies!!!

Now we were set to Partaaay!!!

Had a blast with the radio indigo RJ's and after a whole lot of drinks, jokes and laughter it was time to bring in the Birthday girls birthday!
The party finally wound up at 3am and I headed back to Ian's with the gang...
Finally some sleep at 5am, after making Maggie and peanut butter sandwiches for all LOL

Sunday was relaxed, waking up at 2 and then spending the rest of the day in bed watching random stuff on TV... just what the doctor ordered.

And the week begins again, my last week in Christ Univers
ity. Graduation is on Friday! WOHOO
Off to bed now at a reasonable hour for once!
And here some pictures from the Winner of the first Radio Indigo Party Patrol :):)

My pretty flat mates!

SriRam, Shreya, Stanley and Kenny

With the boys :)

With the girls!

The gang with the goodies

3 comments:

Norbert Fernandes said...

your mates don't look "pretty flat" to me! :P

kenny jones said...

My dear - you certainly know how to put on a par-tay! thanks for havin' us around to yours for your first ever "above the knee" party!

We had a blast with you and your mates ...

merchant marine, crap, dildo, birthday girl, indigo and the rest of the crew.

congrats on the graduation - anxiously awaiting the snaps of you in the saree ;)

xx

kenny jones

Shreez said...

Kenny as requested, a new post and photo's of me in a sari :)
Having you guys at the party was a blast! We must do it again, the gang says hello :)