25 Female Adventure seeker Clumsy
Loud Fierce Protective Hopelessly single and loves to write...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And its 2:30 am


The title says it all, 2:30 am on a Wednesday morning, and I cant sleep!!!!
Tried watching twilight, but my fan is too loud for me to hear what's going on... So what to do... blog of course!

One week since class got done, my how time has flown...
Today also marks the one year anniversary of CNSVC... like I said before how time has flown...

The week has been good, relaxed... hanging out with some good friends always makes life much nicer!

Hung out with Happy couple 1 & 2 this past week... D was my date for the weekend! Like always we had fun :D

Wore on a dress on saturday! Gasp I know... There is a girl under this creature called shreez!

Here's a picture to prove it happened...


Watched Iron Man 2 - good movie, not as great as the first, but Robert Downing Jr. - is FINE!!!

Also watched Badmaash Company - a semi decent movie, and even portrays Michael Jackson LOL

Happy Couple 1 and 2 are coming to Kodai this weekend. We all travelling up on Thursday night and they will be there till Sunday night. I will be staying on till graduation.
My kids graduate... yay!

Looking forward to the trip... should be fun :)

My new happy songs:
Say Hey (I love you)
Smile
Wavin the flag

Well thats all the randomness from me for now...
Happy Wednesday... its all down hill from here...
Hope your weekend is as exciting as mine will be...

Toodles



No comments: