25 Female Adventure seeker Clumsy
Loud Fierce Protective Hopelessly single and loves to write...

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy happy

Sunday, Monday, Happy Days,
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days,
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days,
Saturday, what a day, Rockin all week with you.

As you can see, I am in a pretty good mood... and the fact that I am singing the theme song form a TV show in the 1980's just proves I am in a good mood....
Nothing really major is happening, but as I always say little things make me happy
So what are these little things you ask ??
Here you go

1. My hair is being good today. No fly aways and it does not resemble a rats nest
2. Have been complimented a number of times on my outfit today (all positive)
3. Feel happy wearing a salwaar kameez.. rarely get a chance to do so
4. Went for a jog this morning, feels good
5. Did stomach crunches as well.. off to a good start for the new improved me
6. Having people over for dinner tom (I love being a little hostess)
7. Went driving yesterday (did better than expected)
8. Going scuba diving in two weeks
9. Cleaned my house
10. Will be baking today
11. Wrote a letter to watsup boy (been writing a lot of letters lately)
12. Have not had any contact with the boy for a couple of days (which is good, cos I was becoming a love sick puppy)
13. And last but not least, I have some kick ass ethopian coffee, ah caffine what would I do with out you!

Sunday, Monday, Happy Days,
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days,
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days,
Saturday, what a day, Rockin all week with you.

No comments: