25 Female Adventure seeker Clumsy
Loud Fierce Protective Hopelessly single and loves to write...

Friday, July 13, 2007

You learn

Listening to Alanis Morissette 'you learn'

You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn

You grieve you learn
You choke you learn
You laugh you learn
You choose you learn
You pray you learn
You ask you learn
You live you learn

What have I learnt ?
1. Althought he hurt me, I still love him ( I think)
2. No matter what they say - I know who I am
3. His insecurities, not mine (I must try to fogive)
4. Being in love is wonderful
5. I'm not scared of being single, having some one does not make me any different
6. B'cos I am too chicken - I have lost the opportunity to say what I had to say
7. Jesus Christ is my saviour
8. Who care's if I screwed up in the past, it brought me here !
9. Stop letting people take you for granted - speak up
10. I'm catstrophe prone

2 comments:

moonstruck maniac said...

we all have done things in the past that make us the people we are today. Regret is certainly not the core feeling here, should not be. Nostalgia works for me. ;)
Do we at all need to be scared of being single? I'll have A Demontini and just chill! Welcome back Shreez to the blogosphere. :)

The Holy Cow said...

Shreez,
Sorry to do this but no. 8 -

It BROUGHT me!! not BOUGHT !!!
BROUGHT BROUGHT BROUGHT! Keep saying the word! \ do i need to come back to kodaikanal for this again? :P

I like the post though. And yes, being in love is wonderful. so is forgiving.
(a typo there as well , just to point it out, because i care about you and love you :) )